I make a target but didn't go to take any action that will lead us to reach it.
I lost a game today, for some people, lossing a game is not a big deal to them. For me it is a big deal when you loose to a person that cannot event count the score!
My opponent didn't even know how to service properly, yet I loose.
I think what i need to reflect is the cause of the failure.
Previous game i win with 6-4, but today when we play for few set, i losse with 4-0 . each of the game actually duce for a long time then he win with all my unforce error. What should I do to improve.
1st of all, practice mke perfect. This is th most important thing. I admmit that I am lack of practice. So from tomorrow onward I need to practice more in order to be better.
Services improve a lot since I practice it. So now what i need to do is actually play more to have more stratergy. Tomorrow we have another match. So i will be prepare tonight make sure i win him with a good score.
What i done wrong is actually some of the shot lack of power where as others are too powerful.I m a type one personality person. So mean that I need to control myself tomorrow in order to win the match.
That's all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment